Radio and talk show host Alex Jones and his camera crew confronted a man seen stuffing children in the back of his vehicle while documenting the immigration crisis at the US-Mexico border.
According to Infowars, Jones and his crew were tracking illegal immigrants who had been dropped off at makeshift Border Patrol tents under the Anzalduas international bridge in McAllen, Texas. From there, they visited a new and crowded facility in Donna where they tangled with security.
The crew then followed the illegal immigrants to what appeared to be a fraudulent COVID-19 testing facility, then to Catholic Charities, where Jones reportedly witnessed children being placed in vehicles and driven off for hours.
— Adan Salazar (@AdanSalazarWins) April 7, 2021
It was then when Jones and his crew witnessed a man unsafely placing children in the back of his vehicle and decided to put a stop to it. “Where are you taking these kids?” members of the crew asked the man. “You got those smuggled children illegally!” bellowed Jones. “We need to call the police right now,” said crew members. “You are violating state law,” said Jones. “If somebody rear-ends you, those kids are going to get hurt,” another crew member told the man.
According Infowars, the charity provides illegals with airplane or bus tickets to any US city, as well as a debit card with $1,200 for each individual. They also claim to have “assisted” over 23,000 individuals who have come to the US illegally. “Catholic Charities is the same organization handing illegals manila envelopes which have money, vouchers and instructions on how to be transported to their destination of choice within the US.”
“When the crew was walking to the Christian Charity center near the bus station, they witnessed five children and an adult exiting the center and being loaded in a hatch back car,” reports Infowars. “Three of these children were loaded into the luggage compartment where no seat belts were present. This video picks up where the crew sprung into action.”
Amid fallout from the current border crisis, the Biden administration has now admitted that they are engaging in “limited construction” of the border wall project originally launched by President Donald Trump, as National File reported.
“The DHS secretary is reportedly looking to finish some gaps in the southern border, how does that fit with President Biden’s day one executive order to stop border wall construction?” Fox News’ Peter Doocy asked Psaki on Tuesday.
Psaki stuttered in response, claiming the construction was partly “paused” while “agencies are developing a plan for the President on the management of the federal funds.”